Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Science Selective (or whatever)

Go down

Supreme Science Selective (or whatever) Empty Supreme Science Selective (or whatever)

Post by MiasMice on Sun 25 Feb 2018, 7:28 am

I went to my petstore today to get a few things for my piggies and while I was there I decided to check out some products for mice and I saw quite a couple recommended brands of food for mice, except none of them were the mouse kinds! I found the "______ Nature" brand in Hamster Nature, Cavia Nature etc. I also saw the Supreme Science Selective (however you say it Razz ) for quite a few animals except mice as well, so I was wondering if I could use the Supreme Science Selective for rats as mouse food? Of course adding maybe 2 other brands (and some meal worms possibly.)

Lily & Freya

Mice

Not yet...  Wink

Dogs

Taffy, Bella & Lola

Over The Rainbow Bridge

Rosie
MiasMice
MiasMice
Jr Member
Jr Member

Dreaming

Back to top Go down

Supreme Science Selective (or whatever) Empty Re: Supreme Science Selective (or whatever)

Post by CinnamonPearl on Mon 26 Feb 2018, 10:50 am

I use supreme science selective rat food for my mice, and it works great. Course i use it with a good seed mix, not just alone. I treat it like a nutritional supplement

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Supreme Science Selective (or whatever) Empty Re: Supreme Science Selective (or whatever)

Post by River on Mon 26 Feb 2018, 12:19 pm

I'd love to try this stuff but they don't carry it here and I'm not desperate enough to order online. I've heard good things!

River
River

Pisces Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MiasMice on Tue 27 Feb 2018, 12:16 pm

@CinnamonPearl wrote:I use supreme science selective rat food for my mice, and it works great. Course i use it with a good seed mix, not just alone. I treat it like a nutritional supplement

Good to know! Thanks!

Lily & Freya

Mice

Not yet...  Wink

Dogs

Taffy, Bella & Lola

Over The Rainbow Bridge

Rosie
MiasMice
MiasMice
Jr Member
Jr Member

Dreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by MiasMice on Tue 27 Feb 2018, 12:17 pm

@River wrote:I'd love to try this stuff but they don't carry it here and I'm not desperate enough to order online. I've heard good things!
How unfortunate! I've heard a lot of good things too and I didn't think they would carry it here!

Lily & Freya

Mice

Not yet...  Wink

Dogs

Taffy, Bella & Lola

Over The Rainbow Bridge

Rosie
MiasMice
MiasMice
Jr Member
Jr Member

Dreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down