Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yesterday morning was very stressful.

Go down

Yesterday morning was very stressful. Empty Yesterday morning was very stressful.

Post by BananaPie Wed 07 Mar 2018, 3:48 pm

So, I woke up a little later than usual yesterday and I went about my morning routine of giving Nicole her medicine. I got her into the carrier and as I was getting ready to load the oral syringe I noticed it wasn't in the paper bag I keep her medicine in. I was in a frenzied panic. It was already 11am and I didn't want to keep Nicole up that long.

I felt absolutely awful for losing it. I tore my bed apart and looked in every drawer in my house. Finally, I decided to make the trip to the closest place I thought would have oral syringes: CVS. It was way too big, but I was desperate. Came home, gave Nicole her medicine, put her to bed. Done and done.

Later that night, I was switching out their mini corn cobs and...
Yesterday morning was very stressful. Image111

Needless to say I felt very silly.  Shock
Thought I'd just share this little funny moment with y'all. Pardon

P.S. Don't mind my chipped nail polish. I can't be bothered to keep them nice because Madeline likes to nip at my finger when I have it on.

Hearts
Heart Rainbow2 You can't keep a good mouse down! Cookie Heart   
BananaPie
BananaPie
Jr Member
Jr Member

Libra Busy

Back to top Go down

Yesterday morning was very stressful. Empty Re: Yesterday morning was very stressful.

Post by River Wed 07 Mar 2018, 4:15 pm

Oh I've done that! Put my Baytril in my laundry basket for some reason. Can't remember doing it but that's where I found it...that was a very confusion filled morning. Laughing
River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Yesterday morning was very stressful. Empty Re: Yesterday morning was very stressful.

Post by BananaPie Wed 07 Mar 2018, 9:55 pm

It certainly was. I'm gonna check twice from now on to make sure everything is where it needs to be so I don't have to tear my whole room apart every morning. Haha

Hearts
Heart Rainbow2 You can't keep a good mouse down! Cookie Heart   
BananaPie
BananaPie
Jr Member
Jr Member

Libra Busy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 08 Mar 2018, 6:17 am

Giggle Sounds like something I would do.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down