New England Breeders?

Go down

New England Breeders?

Post by Mousetropolis on Sun 11 Mar 2018, 12:32 am

So, with the ladies' colony being pretty much finalized now with the eight of them, and because of how much I've been loving Fidget's willingness to hang out with me lately, a friend suggested that I should try a boy mouse. I've never had a male before, just my girls, and I was told that boys tend to be more social with their people once they're bonded. I've already got his cage and stuff, haha...
I was thinking, I'd love to have my first boy also be my first mouse from a breeder as well. I have searched up and down for a breeder in the area. All I've found are a few adds on Craigslist saying they can be feeder mice or pets... And that makes me a little uncomfortable. It kind-of feels like defeating the purpose.
It only recently occurred to me that I could ask here. Does anyone know of an active breeder in the New England area?
Mousetropolis
Jr Member
Jr Member

Aries Zen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New England Breeders?

Post by River on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 12:52 pm

Ernesto D Jaiy is a breeder in the New England area. He had some super sweet boys on Facebook just three months ago. Here he is https://m.facebook.com/limdaf82?fref=nf&ref=content_filter&__tn__=R from the fancy mouse breeders association on Facebook.

River

Pisces Spaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down