What are you doing today?

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What are you doing today?

Post by Peachy on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:45 pm

Snapchat cracks me up. I love that it turned Negan into a dalmatian. He was even sticking his tongue out. Rofling
Peachy

Scorpio Busy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:21 am

Laugh

Twix, Bacon, Hashbrown, Daryl, Cheeseburger,
Seren, Celyn, and Hazel
CallaLily

Aquarius Fine

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/suz_eliz/

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:39 pm

Compiling more "stuff" to drop off at Goodwill: dog crate, harnesses, bowls, clipper set, tons of artificial flowers, hanging outdoor flower box (for said artificial flowers), small ratchet set for starters. Finally getting around to giving away the rest of the BooDog's stuff although I did keep her favorite stuffed toy (a giant green fish...or maybe it's a whale?). Next task is boxing and bagging books and videos destined for the library's weekend drive.

MesaMouse

Libra Amused

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Tue May 02, 2017 7:06 am

Awww guys, thanks for featuring Hazel on the forum. Tender

I'm taking her to the vet today, so hopefully I'll have an update about her bloated looking belly. I waited this long only because I was so torn on if the stress of the trip was worth it or not. But she started acting like breathing is a little rough, so no more question about it. Off we go (as soon as I get these kids off to school).

Seren, Celyn, and Hazel
CallaLily

Aquarius Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy on Tue May 02, 2017 5:19 pm

Whee, she turned the forum purple. Or pink. It was supposed to be purple. Giggling

Going through the photo contest pictures, I was trying to make sure that I didn't pick anyone who had passed so it wouldn't be a bad surprise. Hazel was an easy choice, though I forgot that she was sick. Sad

Off to your other thread. Smile
Peachy

Scorpio Busy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse on Tue May 02, 2017 5:34 pm

Delilah died while her picture was up... It was bittersweet for sure to see her little face every time I logged in.

I really like the new pink layout!

Other pets: Maya, Kevin (cats), Murray, Splotchy, Sherberta, Eva, Slappy (hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sunshine
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Tue May 02, 2017 6:31 pm

Awww. It was nice seeing her pic there this morning. I'm really liking the color too. Not usually a huge fan of pink, but this sort of pinky-mauve is pretty.

Seren, Celyn, and Hazel
CallaLily

Aquarius Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! on Tue May 02, 2017 9:07 pm

Such a sweet photo of Hazel Love

Aries Caffeine Fix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy on Sat May 06, 2017 3:50 pm

My fingers always get really bruised and sore after I mow the grass. Sad I rewarded myself with a trip to the petstore and couldn't resist these guys. I'm so terrible! But they're so cute! This is why I stay out of petstores!! There was a pregnant girl in there though. Cross your fingers.

Peachy

Scorpio Busy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse on Sat May 06, 2017 4:27 pm

Oh my gosh, cute! I might have told my friend at the pipsqueakery that I would take a baby Chinese hamster off her hands in a few weeks. She's pretty sure she's got a pregnant one.

Other pets: Maya, Kevin (cats), Murray, Splotchy, Sherberta, Eva, Slappy (hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sunshine
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianExport on Sat May 06, 2017 4:36 pm

I love Hazel's picture and those mice are so adorable Peachy!!! I am trying to stay out of pet stores right now as it makes me miss my critters. Seeing dogs right now is really painful as I am constantly comparing them Viggo.

I understand the struggle Mesa of what do with a pets things after they pass. For me I had to pack up Viggo's stuff right away because I kept looking for him and thinking I heard him. I eventually gave most of it to Value Village except for a show lead I had had for him since he was a puppy and his dog tags.

CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy on Sat May 06, 2017 5:07 pm

I was only going to get the light one, she's really pretty and reminded me of the merle guy I had a couple years ago. But the black one saw me taking pictures and came over to interrupt. How can you say no to that? Heart Eyes

I'm not sure where they're going yet. My Mickey cage holds nine, and I've got seven in there. I ordered another cage off Amazon and it's good for six... But I have five going in there. So split these two up, put them in the Mickey, or add an extra to the new cage? Don't Know I'll figure it out!

So super exciting, scaredy! I look forward to meeting it. Bouncy
Peachy

Scorpio Busy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Sat May 06, 2017 5:23 pm

They are so cute! Jump Hearts How do you take pictures in the pet store? I've wanted to make a video recording a visit to a pet store, but I don't have a cell phone, is that what you use? I thought they'd think I was weird taking a camera in there, they'd probably think I was recording a video trying to make them look bad or something Pardon

Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy on Sat May 06, 2017 5:33 pm

I usually use my cellphone, but I've taken a camera in there too. Just pulled it out of my purse, lol. No one has ever asked, but if they're concerned you could just say you think the animals are cute and want to show your friends or something.
Peachy

Scorpio Busy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Sat May 06, 2017 5:48 pm

The kind of camera I have though, is not one you could carry without being noticed. I do have an old camera that's tiny, but it can only record 5 minutes, so I don't like it for recording.

I'll have to try it one time with the camera I usually use though. I suppose I could ask if it's ok to record a video for Youtube if I explain that it's for a pet channel. I've seen several Youtubers like HoppingHammy do it, so it seems like a pretty normal thing to do. Thanks! Smile

Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top