I almost bought another mouse

Go down

I almost bought another mouse

Post by jay.mayhem on Sun 18 Mar 2018, 10:19 pm

I don't know why but I had to share-- I almost brought home another baby the other day.

I volunteer with a rescue that holds adoption events at pet stores. I set up for these events, so when I was finished, I went to check on the mice. Usually they have a few babies here and there.

I almost cried. There was one itty bitty baby all by herself in an igloo made for chinchillas. She looked so sad and upset that I almost took her home. I'm a little regretful I didn't even now. I hope she finds a good home.

Have you almost brought home a new baby recently? Why? Lemme know!

Other pets: Kitties Juniper, Ozzie, and Rosie, Teddy Bear the poodle, Chinchillas Lily and Nina (a mother-daughter pair), Ferrets Hope and Azrael, and the fish-- Neon Tetras named after the Beatles and a Bristlenose Plecostomus named James. James is female.

Founder of Project Happy Paws-- phpaws.cf and foster mom to Strudel and Bagel!

Rest in peace, dear Scuttlebug and Shiloh. I love you both, now and forever. You'll always be my babies.
jay.mayhem

Scorpio Worried

View user profile https://laineyslingo.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I almost bought another mouse

Post by Winter Moose on Mon 19 Mar 2018, 6:51 am

I almost brought home the tiniest pregnant female mouse from Pet Supplies Plus, but I don’t have space for more meece. I would do anything to take her or one of the other preggo mice but I doubt my parents would approve. Sad

Winter Moose

No Mood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jay.mayhem on Mon 19 Mar 2018, 7:09 am

@Winter Moose wrote:I almost brought home the tiniest pregnant female mouse from Pet Supplies Plus, but I don’t have space for more meece. I would do anything to take her or one of the other preggo mice but I doubt my parents would approve. Sad

Aww that's so sweet.. I almost bought a preggo girl once as well. Parents are always the deciding factor.. :/ It's like you feel bad for them in the stores and it sucks cuz you can't take them

Other pets: Kitties Juniper, Ozzie, and Rosie, Teddy Bear the poodle, Chinchillas Lily and Nina (a mother-daughter pair), Ferrets Hope and Azrael, and the fish-- Neon Tetras named after the Beatles and a Bristlenose Plecostomus named James. James is female.

Founder of Project Happy Paws-- phpaws.cf and foster mom to Strudel and Bagel!

Rest in peace, dear Scuttlebug and Shiloh. I love you both, now and forever. You'll always be my babies.
jay.mayhem

Scorpio Worried

View user profile https://laineyslingo.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down