Help sexing mouse

Go down

Help sexing mouse

Post by kmkaeberlein on Mon 19 Mar 2018, 3:06 pm

Hi all!

So I was checking over my mice that I got from my local pet store, and there is one that I am unsure of whether it is a male or female. The lady at the store says female, but I am starting to think male. I've tried searching photos on google and stuff for sexing, and checking my others but this one I am just so unsure of and would like others' opinions! The pictures aren't the best because it is a very squirmy thing Laughing And I am unsure how young he/she is, but is definitely smaller than my others so I know younger. Any help?

kmkaeberlein

Gemini Cold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help sexing mouse

Post by scaredymouse on Mon 19 Mar 2018, 4:49 pm

Boy!

Other pets: Little Buddy, Kevin (cats) Sherberta, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, Harold, Spike, Mia, Mim, Henrietta(hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas), Herman/Figaro Whooopers/Burlington (guinea pigs)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down