Agent Bauer has lost his little mind lol

Go down

Agent Bauer has lost his little mind lol

Post by DVirginiana on Mon 13 Jun 2016, 4:28 am

I just checked on him and found him running across the LID of the tank upside down like spiderman... I've heard him doing it before but didn't realize that's what he was doing (can't see a thing without my glasses so I kind of have to guess at anything he does based on sound after I'm in bed).

Not thrilled about this new habit since he could hurt himself and thinking of how to convince him to stop, but it was one of the cutest things I've seen recently.
DVirginiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Agent Bauer has lost his little mind lol

Post by scaredymouse on Mon 13 Jun 2016, 7:11 am

Yeah, it is super cute but worrisome for sure. That's one of the reasons I like to keep large hammocks attached to the lid. They serve as a safety net or at least a rest stop!

Other pets: Little Buddy, Kevin (cats) Sherberta, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, Harold, Spike, Mia, Mim, Henrietta(hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas), Herman/Figaro Whooopers/Burlington (guinea pigs)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DVirginiana on Mon 13 Jun 2016, 3:27 pm

Good idea. I have enough fleece to make a little safety hammock for him so I'll get right on that when I get home.
DVirginiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover on Mon 13 Jun 2016, 4:02 pm

I used to refer to one of my mice as batmouse, because she was black and used to spend half her time upside down on the cage roof Rolling Eyes mice need to have more concern for their own safety lol.

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum