Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mouse chirping and squeaking non stop?

Go down

mouse chirping and squeaking non stop?  Empty mouse chirping and squeaking non stop?

Post by Jadamouse on Tue 01 May 2018, 6:01 am

so my female mouse who will be 2 years old in June had been making a chirping sound non stop for the past few hours. does anybody know why this is happening? or what it might mean? is she in pain?

i have never had a mouse like this and I'm quite worried as it seems to be getting louder. we do have a vet appointment tomorrow morning just to be safe but I am still curious if anybody knows what could be going on...

thanks in advance Smile
Jadamouse
Jadamouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Cancer Fine

Back to top Go down

mouse chirping and squeaking non stop?  Empty Re: mouse chirping and squeaking non stop?

Post by CallaLily on Tue 01 May 2018, 8:12 am

Could be a respiratory infection. Good going making that vet appointment! Let us know how it goes.

CallaLily

No Mood

Back to top Go down

mouse chirping and squeaking non stop?  Empty Re: mouse chirping and squeaking non stop?

Post by Jadamouse on Tue 01 May 2018, 2:59 pm

yep I had a feeling It could be a sign of respiratory infection, vet appointment in an hour, will update Smile

Remembering: ~Milly~ ~Jazz~ ~Jem~ ~Oreo~

Smile Angel Smile
Jadamouse
Jadamouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Cancer Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadamouse on Tue 01 May 2018, 10:51 pm

little update: the vet said she does have a respiratory infection but it is nothing too serious, got some antibiotics for her and she should be fine Smile

Remembering: ~Milly~ ~Jazz~ ~Jem~ ~Oreo~

Smile Angel Smile
Jadamouse
Jadamouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Cancer Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Wed 02 May 2018, 8:38 am

Glad to hear you’ve caught it early!

CallaLily

No Mood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down