Random Rodent Pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Random Rodent Pics

Post by MesaMouse on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:42 pm

The trouble with Pinterest is there are just too many adorable animals photos! I just had to share these.

MesaMouse

Libra Amused

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Rodent Pics

Post by scaredymouse on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:11 pm

Lol, I'm such a rodent fan that I've already seen all of those already Rofling

So cute, though. That last one looks like my Murray.

Other pets: Maya, Kevin (cats), Murray, Sherberta, Slappy (hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:17 pm

The harvest mouse (first pic) looks like a disney character in the middle of a song or something. Would love to get some harvest mice someday.

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy on Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 pm

I've seen the first one, but the rest are new! Love the hamster in the popcorn bowl. Haha
Peachy

Scorpio Dancing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:40 pm

They love popcorn!  Just gotta remove the sharp bits in case they pouch it.  I wish someone would remove the sharp bits for me, too!
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy on Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:16 pm

Interesting! For some reason I thought you had to do that for mice too. I couldn't find where it said so... so I quit. But he's got the cutest face there. Love
Peachy

Scorpio Dancing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse on Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:33 pm

I'm sure the sharp bits aren't good for anyone, but I would think mice are just as capable of dealing with the sharp stuff as we are. But hams love to blindly side stuff in their pouches and can cut themselves easily. I don't do anything special when I give popcorn to the mice.

I never get tired of watching hams shove stuff in their cheeks! I love how greedy they are. Mine, mine, mine!

Other pets: Maya, Kevin (cats), Murray, Sherberta, Slappy (hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:13 pm

MouseLover wrote:The harvest mouse (first pic) looks like a disney character in the middle of a song or something. Would love to get some harvest mice someday.

Thank you, MouseLover, for identifying the harvest mouse (I thought it might be a vole). That's my favorite of the pics because he looks so darn happy!

MesaMouse

Libra Amused

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top