My pet mouse is chewing up the seals (silicone?) in her aquarium. I think she may be swallowing them as well. Is that a problem??
Should I be worried about this? If so, what should I do to prevent this from happening further?
It’s non-toxic and won’t hurt her. A very common thing for mice to chew. The only thing it hurts is your aquarium may not hold water like it was designed for - but since you’re not using it for fish. No biggie.
- Hero Member
- Join date : 2016-04-03
Posts : 3937
Likes : 1109
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum