What color/markings does she have?

Go down

What color/markings does she have?

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Sun 27 May 2018, 8:49 pm

You know, it seems like it would be obvious but I'm kind of confused on Blossom's markings. She has a band like a banded mouse but it doesn't go all the way around. Then she has that interesting, adorable marking on her face, is there a name for that? Here are views of her from each side:

Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ

Back to top Go down

Re: What color/markings does she have?

Post by JuniperBerry55 on Sun 27 May 2018, 9:58 pm

I just love Blossom's little face! She would be banded, but since she has other white markings she would just be a Long-haired Black Pied. Smile I think I remember hearing someone say they had a mismarked banded, so that might be a possibility but not 100% sure, she is adorable either way!

Remembering: Fey, Aurora, and Dahlia  Rainbow2
JuniperBerry55

Taurus Caffeine Fix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Fri 13 Jul 2018, 3:38 am

Bump lol, I've just revisited this thread. I'm still very curious about her face markings though, they seem very unique. Could she have some hereford in her? Perhaps a poor hereford being from a pet store? She appears to have a band that doesn't go fully around, and a hereford-like face. Is it possible she has multiple marking genes in her? I love talking genetics, I'm always curious about what kind of genes pet store mice have in them since it's a mystery as they have no pedigree lol.

Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down