She still hasn’t had babies!

Go down

She still hasn’t had babies!

Post by HollyH8 on Sat 09 Jun 2018, 2:47 pm

So I posted almost a week ago about whether or not my mouse was pregnant and everyone had said she looked like she was.i got her from PetSmart 5/23 so wouldn’t there be babies by now or at least shouldn’t she look obviously pregnant? She really hasn’t changed too much in size if at all this past week. I’m assuming she’s just chunkier! Or do you think it’s still a possibility she’s pregnant? She hoards food and builds nest like crazy but those may be her normal behaviors. How long should I leave her separated from her sister assuming she isn’t pregnant?
HollyH8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: She still hasn’t had babies!

Post by scaredymouse on Sat 09 Jun 2018, 7:16 pm

Wait until Wednesday to me safe.

Other pets: Little Buddy, Kevin (cats) Sherberta, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, Harold, Spike, Mia, Mim, Henrietta(hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas), Herman/Figaro Whooopers/Burlington (guinea pigs)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleCheeks on Sat 09 Jun 2018, 7:49 pm

Please note that I haven't seen the original post so I don't know how 'pregnant' she looked beforehand but I'd leave it til the end of the week personally - gestation is 19-24 days usually so I'd count 24 days from the day you got her to be absolutely certain she isn't pregnant.
AppleCheeks
Sr Member
Sr Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! on Mon 11 Jun 2018, 8:19 pm

Yea, if she hasn't changed much in the last week, maybe she is just chunky. Keep us posted.
Rodents rock!

Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HollyH8 on Tue 12 Jun 2018, 8:29 am

@AppleCheeks wrote:Please note that I haven't seen the original post so I don't know how 'pregnant' she looked beforehand but I'd leave it til the end of the week personally - gestation is 19-24 days usually so I'd count 24 days from the day you got her to be absolutely certain she isn't pregnant.

It’s still just hard to say for sure because sometimes she looks like she has gotten bigger but then when she stretches out the belly disappears so that’s why I’m assuming she’s probably just fat. Hopefully it’s nothing more severe because the small bulge she does have seems to be mostly on her left side, I just hope it’s not a tumor..she’s still such a young mouse!
HollyH8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 7:46 pm

Hi HollyH8,

Just wanted to check in and see how your mouse is doing.

I hope all is well Very Happy
Rodents rock!

Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HollyH8 on Wed 20 Jun 2018, 5:04 pm

@Rodents rock! wrote:Hi HollyH8,

Just wanted to check in and see how your mouse is doing.

I hope all is well [smiley]https://imgfast.net/users/3612/23/66/49/smiles/4007471274.gif[/smiley]

Well she definitely wasn’t pregnant, just a chunkier lazy girl..she’s back in with her sister now and they are both so happy to have each other again. Mouse
HollyH8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down