Hello, want to respect the guidelines of the site

Go down

Hello, want to respect the guidelines of the site

Post by Googy Montague on Tue 17 Jul 2018, 4:24 pm

Hello, everyone, I am introducing myself, here on this website I am Googie Montague. I have to confess that unfortunately, I feel as though I am in WAY over am head. I didn't intend to become a Mouse Mother, the situation found me. I suppose if I had more time and didn't have to take care of so many other things, (pets and people included) I would most likely be able to have more fun with them. But because they are so smart, and feel they deserve so much more than I can provide.. for this reason I suppose I end up feeling guilty a lot of the time.
 They are really fascinating...and their whole mousey world is very complicated and much much more involved then I would have ever imagined... The main thing is that I want to learn how to care for them and do things in the right way and try not to make so many mistakes out of my own ignorance.
 This situation I find myself would be comical if it didn't involve these little creatures..who knew they were so complex? Certainly not I...I have become the owner of a pregnant mouse, that's how it all started...and I have been reading and researching and found out about all the of the  different ways I should have done things differently, and how I messed up when I was only trying to do good....that is a terrible feeling. I know I probably sound a little crazy. But it is a crazy story as to how this whole mouse... thing started. So I am officially introducing myself and my pet mice to the community..will post pictures at a later date and tell the Mousey Tale as it stands today. Thank you very much for this site and all of the time all of you put into it. It appears, at least to me, to be just about best, most informed site online and very accessible..so thank you.

Googy Montague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, want to respect the guidelines of the site

Post by JuniperBerry55 on Thu 19 Jul 2018, 1:44 am

Welcome! Welcome Sign

There is a lot of great information on this site about mouse care and also about caring for pregnant mice, we are a friendly bunch so don't be afraid to ask questions! We're all here to help Smile

Can't wait to see pictures!

Remembering: Fey, Aurora, and Dahlia  Rainbow2
JuniperBerry55

Taurus Caffeine Fix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Fri 20 Jul 2018, 7:27 pm

Welcome! Wave

Try not to worry too much about any mistakes you may have made previously. The important thing is you’re here, doing research, which means you want what’s best for your meece. Dance Please feel free to ask any questions you might have and in case you haven’t found it yet, here’s a thread that has links to a lot of great mouse care info. https://www.petmousefanciers.com/t1230-pet-mouse-care-threads

Gerbils: Oghren & Merin / Jeffrey, Geoffrey, & Jeffri /
Hamlet & Horatio / Emrys, Cream, & Hershey / 
Bill & Frances   Hearts  Hamster: Daydream
CallaLily

Aquarius Spooky

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/suz_eliz/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down