The Light Show Circus

Go down

The Light Show Circus

Post by Cyanidealist on Tue 18 Sep 2018, 9:51 am

Life is wild, and here I am, with certainty, despite all the improbabilities at work via some rather unknowable force written by man in moments of enlightened amusement. Spare a moment over for a brief, introductory crash course involving various things I wish (and can remember) for you to know.

I'm a long-winded, perpetually confused, constantly self-doubting, occasional artist and semi-inspired writer. I have no mice but wish to get some, and am thoroughly elated about having permission to keep them where I will be living for a while. Warm, furry animals are delightful, and I enjoy being in their company; I cat-sit for a couple people regularly, I have two family dogs, and will be hopefully getting mice when I move in a month. A month is so long to wait.

On another note, I do occasionally churn out some art, both digital pieces and traditional sketches. Among the list of things which spark joy, art, dogs, and gaming typically make the top. I'm hoping to add mice to the list with certainty. As antisocial as I sometimes feel in real life, I love to chat people up about various things in forum settings such as this, so don't hesitate to PM me or catch me with replies in a thread. Other interests include roleplaying, sleeping, spacing out, and repeatedly uttering the phrase "I'm excited".

Thank you for your patience, and for getting through this intro! Shoot me a line if you wish. Though life may be hectic, I tend to be around at unexpected times. Please enjoy a random piece of art by me.

Mouse guardian, avid photographer, lover of warm furry friends. CYAN at your service.
Cyanidealist

Virgo Sleepy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Light Show Circus

Post by chiroptera on Tue 18 Sep 2018, 5:02 pm

@Cyanidealist Hello, and welcome to the forum! Smile I hope you're able to add some mice to your family soon.

Also, I highkey relate to most of your intro! I'm also a writer and artist, and I love to roleplay! So uhh if you have discord we should definitely chat! Or even if you don't! PMs here or on some common website could also work. Wink

Cool mouse mom to: Checkers, Clue, Mahjong, Dragon, Peebee, Pumpkin, Hazelnut, Thyme, Caramel, + Olive
Love remembering: Trouble, Yahtzee, Jay, Sid, + Zola
chiroptera
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Batty

View user profile https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyanidealist on Tue 18 Sep 2018, 7:26 pm

@chiroptera All right! Sounds fun, I will add you on Discord. Mine is Wolfloch#7327 at the moment. Thank you for the welcome! I am excited. Let's get some fun going!

Mouse guardian, avid photographer, lover of warm furry friends. CYAN at your service.
Cyanidealist

Virgo Sleepy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chiroptera on Tue 18 Sep 2018, 7:29 pm

@Cyanidealist Sent a request! I'm krogan queen tabby#5445 Smile

Cool mouse mom to: Checkers, Clue, Mahjong, Dragon, Peebee, Pumpkin, Hazelnut, Thyme, Caramel, + Olive
Love remembering: Trouble, Yahtzee, Jay, Sid, + Zola
chiroptera
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Batty

View user profile https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Wed 19 Sep 2018, 7:37 am

hello3 Welcome to the group!

Gerbils: Oghren & Merin / Jeffrey, Geoffrey, & Jeffri /
Hamlet & Horatio / Emrys, Cream, & Hershey /