Cage Suggestions

Go down

Cage Suggestions

Post by InfinitySwirls on Sun 07 Oct 2018, 3:38 pm

I'm looking to get a mouse, probably a lone male, and I'm looking for a good cage. I'm unsure which are best, but if you could suggest some good cages for under $50, then that would be great.

InfinitySwirls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cage Suggestions

Post by coziebee on Mon 08 Oct 2018, 11:01 am

I would suggest a 20 gallon tank which you could get for 20 dollars at petco during their dollar per gallon sale. DIY bins cages are great too! (Just make sure they have a mesh lid where the spacing inset too large).
coziebee

Elated

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitySwirls on Mon 08 Oct 2018, 11:03 am

I'm afraid I can't do that. I'm from Canada, and there are no Petcos even in my province. The closest Petsmart is 4 hours away too.

InfinitySwirls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyanidealist on Tue 09 Oct 2018, 1:41 am

I haven't looked much online, but I think Amazon.com might have a lot of what you may want to look at? Also do you have Ikea up in Canada? Someone around here highly recommends that one thing from Ikea but I forget what it is off the top of my head. Detolf? (But those are hecking expensive). I use a tank for my mouse, and it was just around $36 USD for a 15-gallon. The 20 Long was $40, just for price reference. Also there are certain places that, even though they have physical locations elsewhere, they ship things to you. I'm sorry I'm not more help, but I do highly suggest trying to find something nice online (especially since the nearest Petsmart is 4 hours away you said). Other than that, I don't have cage suggestions. I cannot find a cage here in America, and I'm considering going to Lowes or Home Depot to find something. Otherwise, I got a huge bin at Walmart that would make a great place for a mouse, as coziebee suggested! Very Happy

Mouse guardian, avid photographer, lover of warm furry friends. CYAN at your service.
Cyanidealist

Virgo Sleepy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinitySwirls on Tue 09 Oct 2018, 7:30 am

I do have a 110qt bin lying around. So what should I do? I was planning to use it for a hamster, but now I really want a mouse. Do I just surrond the thing in mesh, so where ever they try to chew through, they'll be blocked by mesh?

InfinitySwirls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down