Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rescued mice in Illinois need homes!

Go down

Rescued mice in Illinois need homes! Empty Rescued mice in Illinois need homes!

Post by kinzadaf@aol.com on Mon 14 Jan 2019, 10:12 am

I did a rescue of some mice just dumped at the local humane society and am now looking for homes for them. I have two 6-week-old baby males (pretty black and white), and a trio of females(black and white marked mom and 6 week old daughter, and a brownish and white girl). The adults have not been socialized. I am now able to pet the youngsters and I'm working on socializing them. Pictures available! I am located in Naperville, Illinois, which is in the Chicago area.

kinzadaf@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Rescued mice in Illinois need homes! Empty Re: Rescued mice in Illinois need homes!

Post by DanaB on Fri 24 May 2019, 5:21 pm

I'm in Naperville too! Do you know of any mouse breeders you would recommend? I'm looking to get some female mice as pets.

DanaB

Back to top Go down

Rescued mice in Illinois need homes! Empty Re: Rescued mice in Illinois need homes!

Post by kinzadaf@aol.com on Sat 25 May 2019, 6:34 pm

I do not know any mouse breeders. I am a breeder of pet rats and just did this rescue to help my local humane society. The mice have now been given to a rescue, as I was unable to find homes for them. Debbie

kinzadaf@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn on Sun 15 Mar 2020, 8:55 pm

Hi! I know it's been a while, but I was wondering if you found homes for all of them? Best of luck!
Jocelyn
Jocelyn
Jr Member
Jr Member

Cheerful

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey102019 on Thu 19 Mar 2020, 1:58 am

I actually sent a message to the poster last spring.  She had given them to a rescue group.  I checked adoptapet.com immediately but there were only listings for mice in Wisconsin and Indianapolis at that time.

However...

I was looking for someone last week and found a beautiful female named Mcintosh.  Her coat is light silver/lilac and she has red eyes and a super sweet face.  She reminds me of my mice.  Very shiny fuzzy coat.  I'm terrible with coat colors and texture though...

Silver/Lilac Female - Washington Co., WI.  

There is also an "oops" litter up for adoption in Burbonais, IL...

Here is a list from Hoobly.com with a list of all mice postings in the United States. Michigan has 12...

Hoobly Mice by State

Hoobly - Mice in Burbonais, IL

Last edited by Honey102019 on Thu 19 Mar 2020, 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding link)
Honey102019
Honey102019
Jr Member
Jr Member

Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down