Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new mouse

Go down

My new mouse Empty My new mouse

Post by Mousekin on Sun 17 Feb 2019, 11:49 am

Hello every one, I'm new here, first time Mouse human here and wanted to Introduce My pet mouse.
His name is buddy, i got him from Petco, I'm not Sure how old he is. When I first seen my little buddy he was in a cage with other Males, so I'm going to guess he hasn't reareached "that age" yet. He's been the perfect little companion, he has a ball he runs around in while I'm cleaning His cage, and seem to love tthis Splorin Time. One thing that caughit my attention Is despite giving him many hidey holes, he prefers to sleep, all balled Up in the center Of his cage for some reason.

My new mouse 20190210
My new mouse 20190212
My new mouse 20190211

Mousekin

Back to top Go down

My new mouse Empty Re: My new mouse

Post by Peachy on Sun 17 Feb 2019, 10:44 pm

Welcome! Mouse Wave Buddy is so cute. I had a mouse that wouldn’t sleep in any hide I offered. Instead he used his shredded paper bedding to weave a “nestball”! It was something. I’m sure Buddy is feeling so lucky that he scored his own home and his own person. Smile
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Spooky

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover on Mon 18 Feb 2019, 5:57 am

Oh he is so so cute Love

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your first mouse! Mice like to sleep in funny places sometimes. Hopefully the fact that he's sleeping right out in the open means that he's feeling very confident and comfortable in his new home Very Happy If you haven't already, maybe try giving him some strips of paper, ripped up tissues/toilet roll, or even strips of fleece so that he has something to make a nice cosy nest with if he wishes.

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down