Useful Links
Forum Rules
Please read the forum rules before posting. If you have any questions, contact a moderator.

Pet Mouse Info
Links to help you find all the care info threads throughout the forum.

Contact
Use this link if you need to get in touch with the administration team without an account.

FAQ (forum)
Frequently Asked Questions about the forum.

Vetective™
Vetective™ is "a community-driven exotic mammal veterinarian locator and review service."

Pet Adoption
ChatBox

Are there any natural remedies for mites?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Are there any natural remedies for mites?

Post by CallaLily on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:41 pm

No problem!

Mouse12
CallaLily

Aquarius Wishful

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/suz_eliz/

Back to top Go down

Re: Are there any natural remedies for mites?

Post by Unicorn on Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:48 am

Y'know, while it might not be exactly the thing you need right now, apple cider vinegar will not hurt your mouse and might soothe owie spots in the interim (it's good for skin stuff). I don't know if it will deter mites (it's especially useful against fungus and is a bit antiseptic as well but that says nothing for it being useful against buggies), but it can't hurt and might do a bit of on the spot relief while you wait for the mail. If nothing else it might stave off secondary skin infections in scratched-up spots. I use it on my face sometimes because I get a form of dermatitis now and then so I can vouch for it being gentle. Just dab it on everyone, if nothing else licking themselves will distract from scratching haha. Bonus: if anyone was getting kind of rinky, nothing cuts odor like vinegar, your whole colony will smell like cuddly sweetness once they're done cleaning themselves up.
Unicorn
Sr Member
Sr Member

Wishful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top