Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moose likes to chirp

Go down

Moose likes to chirp Empty Moose likes to chirp

Post by Winter Moose on Sun 24 Mar 2019, 2:17 pm

Hey everyone! I’ve not been on PMFF in awhile, and I recently noticed something that my little male mouse, Moose, has been doing. He makes little chirpy sounds like a tiny bird sometimes, especially after I clean the cage or if I walk in the room. I’ve heard him chirp when he’s found a treat or settled down in his nest! At first, I was worried that he had a respiratory issue, but it’s not a chirp with each breath, and it’s only in situations where he seems to be happy. I’ll keep an eye on his little sinuses, but I think he’s just a little chatty mouse. Smile I’ll try to get a video of him chirping for you guys, and I’ll also get some updated photos of him. He’s gotten big now, and he has a little bit of a belly from my spoiling him with pumpkin seeds. Laughing

Winter Moose
Winter Moose

No Mood

Back to top Go down

Moose likes to chirp Empty Re: Moose likes to chirp

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner on Sun 24 Mar 2019, 8:47 pm

He sounds like a chatty mouse to me from your description! I can't wait to see new photos, how old is he now? Smile

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Moose on Mon 25 Mar 2019, 6:01 pm

@AnonymousMouseOwner wrote:He sounds like a chatty mouse to me from your description! I can't wait to see new photos, how old is he now? Smile
he’s a year and a few months old! I’ll try to get some photos of him soon, but he doesn’t like to sit still when he’s out of his cage Smile

Winter Moose
Winter Moose

No Mood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down