Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from New Zealand

Go down

Hello from New Zealand Empty Hello from New Zealand

Post by paradisomousery on Tue 04 Jun 2019, 5:47 pm

Hi all,

I'm Jared and I run my own Mousery here in the heart of New Zealand. I've owned mice and been breeding for almost 10 years collectively now. For the first few years I was breeding only for health and temperament and only in the recent years have I started to work on lines that conform to the show standards.

Had a great mentor who ran a Mousery called Applecheeks who taught me a heck of a lot about breeding, especially pied and siamese which I breed but she ended up giving it up which was so sad. Now I unfortunately can only count on 1 hand how many serious mouseries we have in our whole country so I'm quite passionate about breeding and keeping it going. I have maybe 8-10 litters a year so I'm a relatively small scale breeder but it works for me. It's actually the quiet before the storm at my mousery at the moment. I have a siamese litter and 2 pied litters on the way followed later on by a burmese litter so I can't wait. Anyways though, hope to connect with other pied and point variety mice breeders and share knowledge. Also here's a few pics of some of my bedding troupe Smile

Hello from New Zealand Sofia10
SOFIA
Hello from New Zealand Giulia10
GIULIA
Hello from New Zealand 60808010
ORA-LIA LAZULI
Hello from New Zealand 60448711
LUCCA
Hello from New Zealand 60874810
PAOLA, PUCCINI, PIA, POMPEII
Hello from New Zealand 61854810
MIRABELLA
Hello from New Zealand 61885410
GIGI
paradisomousery
paradisomousery

Virgo Cloud 9

https://www.instagam.com/paradisomousery

Back to top Go down

Hello from New Zealand Empty Re: Hello from New Zealand

Post by CallaLily on Tue 04 Jun 2019, 7:43 pm

Mouse Wave Welcome!

CallaLily

No Mood

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy on Tue 04 Jun 2019, 9:24 pm

Welcome! Fabulous mice; falling hard for the itty bitty hands. In Love
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Caffeine Fix

Back to top Go down

Post by paradisomousery on Wed 05 Jun 2019, 4:21 pm

@Peachy wrote:Welcome! Fabulous mice; falling hard for the itty bitty hands. In Love

Yes I always have to zoom up on the hands because they are too cute! Love photographing mice and catching them in the cutest positions Heart Eyes Heart Eyes
paradisomousery
paradisomousery

Virgo Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleCheeks on Sat 08 Jun 2019, 1:31 am

@paradisomousery wrote:Had a great mentor who ran a Mousery called Applecheeks who taught me a heck of a lot about breeding
What a compliment Wink

Hey Jared! Laughing
AppleCheeks
AppleCheeks
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by paradisomousery on Sat 08 Jun 2019, 5:42 am

@AppleCheeks wrote:
@paradisomousery wrote:Had a great mentor who ran a Mousery called Applecheeks who taught me a heck of a lot about breeding
What a compliment Wink

Hey Jared! Laughing

Holy moly Steph I didn't know you were on this forum, what are the odds?! So good to see you're still around in the mouse community and hopefully sharing all that knowledge I know you have! Please tell me you're breeding again!!

I really owe the success and progress of my Mousery to the plethora of knowledge you helped me build a strong foundation with! So thank you so much Very Happy

paradisomousery
paradisomousery

Virgo Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleCheeks on Sat 08 Jun 2019, 3:41 pm

@paradisomousery wrote:Holy moly Steph I didn't know you were on this forum, what are the odds?! So good to see you're still around in the mouse community and hopefully sharing all that knowledge I know you have! Please tell me you're breeding again!!

I really owe the success and progress of my Mousery to the plethora of knowledge you helped me build a strong foundation with! So thank you so much  Very Happy
Been on this forum since.. Well almost day dot. This forum took over for thefunmouse when it shut down a while ago and I was one of the people who transferred a vast majority of the information from that forum to this one. It's the only forum I even remotely keep tabs on when it comes to mice Laughing
Sadly no, I'm not breeding mice again. In reality I just don't have the time - not with all my other animals (shameless plug here - Cordane Muttleys on fb Wink)

If you want to chat or need advice again, you can always still message me Smile Im pretty sure I've still retained some mousie knowledge lol
AppleCheeks
AppleCheeks
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieve5552 on Fri 03 Jan 2020, 8:33 am

Hi, I'm hopefully going to be a mouse owner soon and I'm in Wellington. I see that you're in Rotorua which is a bit far, would you happen to know any breeders near the bottom half of the North Island?

Also, love your photos! Smile

Nieve5552

Back to top Go down

Post by starwolf11 on Fri 03 Jan 2020, 1:47 pm

They are very, very cute! Welcome! Smile
starwolf11
starwolf11

Cloud 9

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpDIVT6jMpsLIRzWfIOXorA/videos?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down