- Health Packet
Contains information about emergency supplies, neutering male mice, how to medicate a mouse, and common ailments (waltzing, tapeworm, etc.)
Learn why quarantine is important and how to do it effectively.
- Itching, Hair Loss and Parasites
Information about barbering, chronic scratching, allergies, and parasites.
- Vet Listings and Reviews
- Mouse Diet
Commonly recommended foods, treats, and info about ingredients and nutrients.
- Safe Foods
Foods that are safe to feed to your mice and foods that you should avoid.
Genetics & Reproductive Care
- Breeding Packet
Contains information about breeding and babies: from mating to weaning. Also includes ethics, caring for orphans, housing for mothers, nannies, and day by day pictures of babies.
- Sexing Mice
- Mouse Genetics
- Varieties of Mice
- So You Think You Want to Start a Mousery
- Breeding pet store mice? There's only one way.
- Let's Hear It For The Boys!
- Males Living Together **WARNING Graphic Photos**
- Keeping Mice Together and Introducing Them
- Handling and Taming
- Help for the UK Members
Find out what types of wheels are available and what type you should get for your mouse.
- Why ARE Mesh Wheels Safe?
Mesh wheels can be GREAT for mice, but not so great for other small pets. This creates some misunderstandings and controversy among owners. A discussion about why we consider mesh wheels safe.
- Step-by-Step Fake Friend Instructions
- How to: No Sew Fleece Cube/Box Shelf
- Totally FREE Toy Ideas
- Homemade Popsicle Stick Toys
General Mouse Info
- Join date : 2016-04-06
Posts : 3158
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum