Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Checking In c:

Go down

Just Checking In c: Empty Just Checking In c:

Post by pumpkinmouse Sat 02 Jul 2016, 10:52 pm

Hey guys!! Glad to see the majority of us have transitioned over from the old site c:
I registered awhile back but have been seriously busy & unable to find the time to type up any posts, let alone respond to them. I did receive your birthday wishes but for some reason can't reply to them.. regardless, thank you so much to all who thought about me Love
I've had a ton of loss in the last little while. Asia, Kash, Lychee, Aylah & Reagan all passed in pretty close proximity. The oldest girls (Pumpkin, Valentina, Venus) are still hanging on, but have developed some hip/leg problems with their age. They're really the focus of my attention right now, & they certainly have better things to do than pose for pictures, lol. Like sleep. I have 3 new girls to keep me busy in my free time - & to think I had almost forgotten how hard pet shop animal's behavioral problems are to deal with, lol.
Hope everyone / their mice are doing well! As always, thank you for being such a generous & friendly community!

Jr Member
Jr Member

Cancer Elated

Back to top Go down

Just Checking In c: Empty Re: Just Checking In c:

Post by CinnamonPearl Sat 02 Jul 2016, 10:56 pm

Welcome back, Pumpkinmouse! I hope you'll stick around, but we understand if you're busy. I'm so sorry to hear about your four girls, but I'm glad your old ladies are hanging on strong. Best wishes.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinmouse Sat 02 Jul 2016, 10:59 pm

Thank you, Cinnamon! I'll try to be as active as I possibly can, I just have a very full schedule at the moment c:
Does anyone know how many posts I have to make before I get a signature picture? It's been so long, lol

Jr Member
Jr Member

Cancer Elated

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 03 Jul 2016, 12:29 am

Hi, pumpkinmouse! Good to see you. Sorry to hear about your losses, but congrats on your new girls. Smile

FYI, there's no post requirement for signatures. You need to make 10 posts before you can PM, though. Maybe that was the issue with the birthday greetings.
Peachy
Peachy

Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 03 Jul 2016, 1:32 am

hello3

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sun 03 Jul 2016, 7:54 am

Hello and welcome. Love your avatar picture btw, very cute Smile

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 03 Jul 2016, 9:56 am

hello2 Welcome back. I'm sorry to hear about your mice passing.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinmouse Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:14 am

abeona wrote:Hi, pumpkinmouse! Good to see you. Sorry to hear about your losses, but congrats on your new girls. Smile
FYI, there's no post requirement for signatures. You need to make 10 posts before you can PM, though. Maybe that was the issue with the birthday greetings.
Thank you abeona! I just figured out the pm situation while trying to message you about posting mouse pictures to the sidebar, lol Wink
@CallaLily wrote:hello2 Welcome back. I'm sorry to hear about your mice passing.
Thank you for the kind words Love
@MouseLover wrote:Hello and welcome. Love your avatar picture btw, very cute Smile
This is quite the compliment, thank you so much!

Jr Member
Jr Member

Cancer Elated

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 04 Jul 2016, 3:53 am

Ooh. You can email pictures with the Contact button at the bottom of the page, but you'll probably be 10 posts in no time! I can't wait to see them. Smile
Peachy
Peachy

Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by libbylovesmice Mon 04 Jul 2016, 5:20 pm

I'm sorry of the passings of your other mice, and I'm glad your three old ladies are hanging on. Congrats on your three new girlies! Your avatar picture is adorable!

libbylovesmice

Gemini Elated

Back to top Go down

Post by Cow Tue 12 Jul 2016, 2:39 pm

Hey, welcome back Pumpkinmouse!

I'm so sorry to hear about your losses, but I'm glad to hear about your new girls. It sounds like you're doing well! I think I missed sending you birthday wishes, so happy belated birthday!

Gift Mouse
Cow
Cow

Dreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent Tue 12 Jul 2016, 3:31 pm

Hi there, I don't really know you and you probably don't really know me, as I just joined a week or two ago. But the more people posting, the merrier, I suppose, so it's still a pleasure to have you around again!

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Selina (Broken Black), and Olivia (Broken Tricolor)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW), Lucy (Brindle), and Sarah (PEW)
AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down