Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for female brindle mouse in PA

2 posters

Go down

Looking for female brindle mouse in PA Empty Looking for female brindle mouse in PA

Post by RustHeart Sat 09 Nov 2019, 6:32 pm

I live in bloomsburg and I currently own three mice in a 20 gallon tank. I saw a brindle mouse in the petstore and could not stop thinking about her for two days but when I finally decided to get her she was already gone. I have my heart set on a brindle mouse and I am incredibly upset that I didn't get her in time.

If anyone has a female brindle mouse near bloomsburg I will probably be interested, I am willing to drive an hour or so if needed to pick them up. I only have space for one more mouse but she will be introduced to my three so she won't be alone for long. I want a dark colored one that looks kinda like the black tortie cats.

RustHeart

Back to top Go down

Looking for female brindle mouse in PA Empty Re: Looking for female brindle mouse in PA

Post by Mosey mouse Sat 23 Nov 2019, 7:55 am

Hey, I know of a breeder in Harrisburg that might have something. She will drive about 15 minutes out or so and you can pay for further since Harrisburg is 1 hour 30 minutes away from Bloomsburg her email is wobblesmousery@gmail.com

Mosey mouse
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down