Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My wife and I are Trying to figure out our wild caught (tiny lil guy) Stu's gender also his Species PLEASE HELP!!!

Go down

My wife and I are Trying to figure out our wild caught (tiny lil guy) Stu's gender also his Species PLEASE HELP!!! Empty My wife and I are Trying to figure out our wild caught (tiny lil guy) Stu's gender also his Species PLEASE HELP!!!

Post by SemiStu on Sun 03 May 2020, 5:24 pm

My wife and I own two mice one a pretty Fancy Female and another unknown species (maybe House Mouse) we wild caught but don't know the gender.

We have always thought him to be a boy hes definitely tiny but both are adorable and they get along.

Stu the wild caught is the unknown gender/species please help us to figure it out with your suggestions.

They get along great but Semi the domesticated female Fancy mouse will not take a pregnancy they have been together quite a while but nothing.

Samantha(my wife, Me (Frank), Stu(wild guy) and Semi (fancy female cant wait to hear from you!!!

Attached are pics PLEASE help us figure out what gender if possible what species if that's possible THANK YOU!!!

PICS 1 - 2 ARE STU TINY THOUGH FULL GROWN ONE BELLY SHOT ONE FACE (OUR BABY IN QUESTION)

PIC 3 IS OUR BABY SEMI YOUNG FEMALE FANCY DOMESTICATED 

My wife and I are Trying to figure out our wild caught (tiny lil guy) Stu's gender also his Species PLEASE HELP!!! 20200311My wife and I are Trying to figure out our wild caught (tiny lil guy) Stu's gender also his Species PLEASE HELP!!! Resize10My wife and I are Trying to figure out our wild caught (tiny lil guy) Stu's gender also his Species PLEASE HELP!!! Resize11

SemiStu

Back to top Go down

My wife and I are Trying to figure out our wild caught (tiny lil guy) Stu's gender also his Species PLEASE HELP!!! Empty Re: My wife and I are Trying to figure out our wild caught (tiny lil guy) Stu's gender also his Species PLEASE HELP!!!

Post by Robin~ on Mon 04 May 2020, 8:25 am

Hello!

Please keep in mind it is illegal to keep wild animals as pets. I would strongly suggest taking your house mice to a wildlife rehabilitation facility so they can successfully readapt to wild life.

hello3
Robin~
Robin~
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Bookworm

Back to top Go down

My wife and I are Trying to figure out our wild caught (tiny lil guy) Stu's gender also his Species PLEASE HELP!!! Empty Re: My wife and I are Trying to figure out our wild caught (tiny lil guy) Stu's gender also his Species PLEASE HELP!!!

Post by SemiStu on Sat 09 May 2020, 2:53 pm

So the hundreds of posts ive read about people catching and domesticating wild mice as pets is wrong?

what if I caught an ant in a jar?

SemiStu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down