Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my first mouse and me

Go down

my first mouse and me Empty my first mouse and me

Post by milanovich on Wed 20 May 2020, 9:11 am

I am a retired graphic designer computer programmer, photographer and now a full-time artist. (watercolor, color pencil, encaustic, and some photography )-- but mostly color pencil now.
I have a very new, very young friend. Yesterday when I opened the overhead door on  the garden shed, this little present landed at my feet --- falling at least 60 times his height, I thought he was dead, but his whiskers were moving -- I picked him up and made a home for him or her -- don't know which. Now I have someone to talk to at 4 in the morning! AND I now have a name: Malo pita  -- Croatian for "little pie".

have read much -- removed cheese, ordered proper cage -- temporary home in small aquarium. Very glad to be here.
I am a retired graphic designer computer programmer, photographer and now a full-time artist. (watercolor, color pencil, encaustic, and some photography -- but mostly color pencil now.
my first mouse and me Malo-pita

Last edited by milanovich on Wed 20 May 2020, 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)

milanovich

http://www.clairmilanovich.com

Back to top Go down

my first mouse and me Empty Re: my first mouse and me

Post by graceymommy3 on Wed 20 May 2020, 10:15 pm

Oh my gosh! He's so cute!!! Congratulations on your new little friend!

graceymommy3

Back to top Go down

my first mouse and me Empty Re: my first mouse and me

Post by katafrat on Thu 21 May 2020, 12:39 am

he is SO cute. <3 congratulations on your new little friend! wild mice are such special little creatures, and i'm sure you'll take very good care of him! this absolutely made my day. Love

katafrat
katafrat

Scorpio Caffeine Fix

Back to top Go down