Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to find feed without dyes or sugars in the US?

Go down

Where to find feed without dyes or sugars in the US? Empty Where to find feed without dyes or sugars in the US?

Post by SilverGravity on Wed 15 Jul 2020, 3:44 pm

Hi everyone, I just joined and was hoping someone might be able to help! I'm feeding my mice the brown's tropical carnival gourmet food for hamsters and gerbils, but I really want to find a feed without added sugars or artificial dyes that still has the correct protein, fat, fiber, etc. The only ones I've seen that I really liked is the Bunny Dream Mouse Expert food and the Little Ones Complete food for mice, but I can't find either of those in the US and the only stores I found online to buy them from are too expensive (like $25 or more for a months worth of food between the feed and shipping). Does anyone have either a site they get one of these for a reasonable price in the US or other feeds that don't have the dyes/sugars? Or does anyone have a good homemade mix recipe I could make instead? Thanks!

SilverGravity

Back to top Go down