Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glad to be a part of this online community!

Go down

Glad to be a part of this online community!  Empty Glad to be a part of this online community!

Post by L0rd-sesshomaru on Sun 16 Aug 2020, 2:00 am

Hi folks,

Y’all can call me Rose :-) my pronouns are She/Her. I’m here to build community with folks and on behalf of my mouse! His name is Hamtaro, but nickname is Hemmy Smile

My partner and I recently got Hemmy over 2 months ago. I’ve never owned mice before, but woo! So happy to get to experience Hemmy in our lives. I’ve learned so much and constantly wanting to learn more about our little friends. So you all might hear from me a lot!! even though I’ve only had Hemmy for a short period of time, I feel like I’ve gained lots of experience so I’m always happy to answer questions Smile

He’s gone to the vet multiple times for a wellness check, mites, pinworms, swollen eyes - he had all this when we got him from Petsmart >Sad throwing this out here in case anyone has questions regarding those health issues. I’m happy to walk through the visit, vet advice, and medicine we were prescribed.

Thanks again everyone! Hope everyone is staying safe as we push through the current pandemic. Sending love to everyone and their little friends!

- Hemmy’s parents
L0rd-sesshomaru
L0rd-sesshomaru

Back to top Go down

Glad to be a part of this online community!  Empty Re: Glad to be a part of this online community!

Post by Mosey mouse on Mon 17 Aug 2020, 2:57 pm

hey if your looking for any other communities to join we'd love to have you at https://mouse-forum.proboards.com !

Mosey mouse
Jr Member
Jr Member

L0rd-sesshomaru likes this post

Back to top Go down

Glad to be a part of this online community!  Empty Re: Glad to be a part of this online community!

Post by Peachy on Tue 18 Aug 2020, 4:50 pm

Welcome! Sounds like Hemmy is a lucky guy. I’ve had a few mice come home from a pet store with similar troubles, they’ve often turned out to be the sweetest! Enjoy your friend. Very Happy
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Dancing

Back to top Go down