ChatBox
Useful Links
Forum Rules
Please read the forum rules before posting. If you have any questions, contact a moderator.

Pet Mouse Info
Links to help you find all the care info threads throughout the forum.

Contact
Use this link if you need to get in touch with the administration team without an account.

FAQ (forum)
Frequently Asked Questions about the forum.

Vetective™
Vetective™ is "a community-driven exotic mammal veterinarian locator and review service."

Pet Adoption

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 408 registered users
The newest registered user is TheDirewolfMice

Our users have posted a total of 21187 messages in 2118 subjects

Pokemon Go!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pokemon Go!

Post by CinnamonPearl on Sat 09 Jul 2016, 23:25

Anyone else playing? I just started today, and I'm loving it! I've already caught a few (admittedly common) pokemon, but I did get an eevee, so that's pretty killer. My friend and I now have this joke where we name all our pokemon after different pokemon. We're hoping to conquer the gym at our local theater!

Check out my Etsy shop, CinnamonMouse Crochet!
CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Go!

Post by MouseLover on Sun 10 Jul 2016, 07:51

Haha no I'm not playing yet. I'm sure I will though Very Happy glad you're enjoying it, sounds good!

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent on Sun 10 Jul 2016, 11:43

I'm not interested, personally. Last Pokémon game I played was Leaf Green back in elementary school, plus I was a super sheltered child so I was never allowed to watch the TV show.

However, yesterday at work, it was pretty funny every once in a while seeing a drove of teenagees buried in their smartphones searching for Pokémon.

I didn't really get into gaming until my parents separated when I was in high school, at which point my dad bought mh siblings and I an Xbox 360. My first game on it was Halo: Reach, and through that I fell in love with Halo's surprisingly deep lore. Despite now being a diehard PC master race guy, I still have my 360, and I go back to play Reach every once in a while.

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Sarah (PEW), and Selina (Broken Black)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW) and Lucy (Brindle)
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

View user profile http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover on Sun 10 Jul 2016, 11:58

The Pokemon TV show first came out in the UK when I was in primary school (translation: elementary school) and it became a massive craze along with the pokemon cards and the games. Pokemon cards eventually got banned at school because they became too "distracting" and "disruptive" lol.

But I never got to play a Pokemon game til I was like 17 but I LOVED it Smile So I'm certain I'll be giving Pokemon Go a go.

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GabbiLuvsMice on Sun 10 Jul 2016, 12:23

I started, but then my app reset!!! Stuff like that is to be expected with new releases! Worry

GabbiLuvsMice
Sr Member
Sr Member

Gemini Wishful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy on Sun 10 Jul 2016, 12:30

I liked Pokemon as a kid, but when I logged into Facebook a couple days ago I didn't know what anyone was talking about. I still don't really have any idea beyond that when my sister says, "There was a meowth right outside my front door!" she doesn't mean an actual cat. Wink

It's fun to see everyone else having fun, though. lol

Becky's Girls: Becky, Soong, Dotty, Tulip, Ladybug, Petunia, and Posey
Lulie's girls: Lulie, Pearl, Yoko, Cora, Dulcie, Dandy, and BumbleBee
Boys: Yoshi, Frog, and Mika
Peachy

Scorpio Dancing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl on Sun 10 Jul 2016, 12:41

Oh my gosh, Gabbi, I'm sorry! I would cry if my app reset. I already have an eevee and a tauros! 

Yeah abeona, the app is surprisingly hard to explain without showing someone. I was trying to explain it to my sister but I forgot the word AR existed, so she was completely lost. Laughing

Mouselover, I'm in the same boat. I've always disliked the show, but I've loved the mystery dungeons series since I was little. I only ever started playing actual pokemon games four years ago, but I've played through most of them since. 

I'm gonna go out and catch some more pokemon later. I'll see what's lurking around my neighborhood. ^.^

CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 12:56

I've been having a blast with this game! Yesterday my friend Sara and I got ice cream and walked around her town for two hours catching pokemon and hitting the stops on main street. We found a squirtle in Stop n Shop but the motherfricker got away! Agh! I went out last night trying to track an abra, but failed. But this morning I walked around for an hour and found three new pokemon. This game is so fun!

CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lupus_corde on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 13:30

It says the app is unavailable in my area... does that mean England because that's a real bummer. Hopefully I will be able to play it soon Smile

My mice: Luna, Eclipse and Galaxy
lupus_corde
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sunshine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 13:34

Yeah, it's not out in Europe yet.

CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lupus_corde on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 13:36

Well I hope it will be soon Smile can't wait to try it out!

My mice: Luna, Eclipse and Galaxy
lupus_corde
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sunshine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 13:43

Yes, I have been playing. I just like all the cute pokemon. I have a flareon, paras, oddish, goldeen, polywag, zubat, and some others.

Twix, Bacon, Hashbrown, Daryl, Cheeseburger,
Seren, Celyn, and Hazel
CallaLily

Aquarius Wishful

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/suz_eliz/

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 14:05

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/soldier-plays-pokmon-go-while-fighting-isis-2016-7

Although my inner gun enthusiast is screaming in anguish from this article calling what is obviously a Soviet-made machine gun a rifle.
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

View user profile http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 17:07

Calla, you got a flareon? :O Did you evolve an eevee for it? I've been working to evolve my eevee into jolteon, but I gotta catch a few more eevees to save up candies.

CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren on Tue 12 Jul 2016, 21:43

Awesome! I'm playing too, but the app keep freezing.
Soren
Sr Member
Sr Member

Aquarius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top