Pokemon Go!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pokemon Go!

Post by CinnamonPearl on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:55 pm

Yeah, it can be bad if your hardware isn't up to par. My friend was trying to play today, but the app was crashing literally every ten seconds, so we had to give up. Good news, though- I caught a dratini today! Woohoo!

Check out my Etsy shop, CinnamonMouse Crochet!
CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:35 pm

@CinnamonPearl wrote:Calla, you got a flareon? :O Did you evolve an eevee for it? I've been working to evolve my eevee into jolteon, but I gotta catch a few more eevees to save up candies.

Yes, I evolved an eevee. I want to have one of each. Is it random what they evolve to? Or is there a trick to it?

Twix, Bacon, Hashbrown, Daryl, Cheeseburger,
Seren, Celyn, and Hazel
CallaLily

Aquarius Wishful

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/suz_eliz/

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:47 pm

I am pretty sure it's based on moveset. I think eevees that know dig become flareon, ones that know swift become jolteon, and so on. But I'm not 100% sure. I've also heard that it's random, but my friend told me it's moveset based, and she's a very reliable source.

CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:53 am

Thank you. I'll see if that makes a difference.

Seren, Celyn, and Hazel
CallaLily

Aquarius Wishful

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:18 am

Apparently they've had to delay the release in Europe and Asia because it's been so crazy popular in Australia and USA that everyone's been crashing the servers Shocked who knew so many people like pokemon?

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:28 am

Pokemon is one of the most popular video game franchises ever, loved by people from the youngest children to middle aged adults to everyone in between, especially college students. I'm not shocked at all. In fact, I'd be weirded out if this game wasn't a phenomenon! People love Pokemon, and people love their iPhones. It's a match made in heaven.

CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by River on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:21 pm

I have to admit; the only things I've got is the beginning charmander, and a rattata I found in my toilet. I am not very good at catching them all.

Pisces Paranoid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl on Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:31 pm

I took a gym for the blue team today! I went down to my local park and just chipped away at a yellow gym (they had a really tough pidgeot and a jolteon that was super effective against my entire team), but I finally took the gym and assigned by cp366 fearow to defend it. Someone I don't know added a jolteon. It was fun!

CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:32 pm

Yay blue team! My older two sons are quite annoyed I didn't choose yellow. Laughing

Seren, Celyn, and Hazel
CallaLily

Aquarius Wishful

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl on Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:49 pm

Be happy you didn't. Yellow is the worst team. They are the most chill, which is cool, but it's all about red versus blue.

I'm pretty sure some yellow scum took my gym back though. My fearow is back.  Mad

CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:15 pm

Tip for all the Go players: DEPARTMENT STORES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARKING LOTS ARE A GOLDMINE. Just by hanging out at a store like Stop n' Shop or Petco, you can get as many encounters as you would by using incense or a lure module, and you can get lots of rare things too! Just by hanging out in the Petco parking lot for a half hour, I caught about twelve pokemon, two of which were new and second evolutions (nidorina and poliwhirl) and all of which  were no lower than cp150, mostly around cp250. I got even more but transferred a bunch because they were duplicates and lower cp. This has happened to me every time I've been in such a place. So don't waste your incenses; just go to a supermarket, wait half an hour, and watch those precious pokemon come running to you!

CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:28 am

It's available in the UK now, woooo! Dance Time to GO!

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:45 pm

Happy hunting, Mouselover!

CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover on Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:36 pm

Got a squirtle, magikarp, poliwag, weedle and zubat today. Also got an egg and just worked out how to put it in the incubator. Woo woo! Made my dog walk more fun anyway Razz

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ealexander on Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:36 pm

I wish I could play but I'm too cheap to get a smartphone! I'd want a rattata of course.
Ealexander
Jr Member
Jr Member

Aries Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top