Pokemon Go!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pokemon Go!

Post by stephlisa on Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:01 am

I just started playing today...it was too hot to spend ages looking so I only managed to catch two, the bulbasaur that was there right at the beginning and a rattata! I want to go and find more...but its just far too hot...English summers are confusing...

stephlisa
Sr Member
Sr Member

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

View user profile http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover on Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:30 pm

I got hitmonchan today which is pretty cool. It was way too hot today for much pokemon going today though Sad

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl on Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:26 pm

Had some great catches down by the beach today! I got geodude, growlithe, slowpoke, machop, and KABUTO!! My sister even got a sandshrew, but I was catching geodude at the time and missed it. I also went out to a religious shrine sort of place with my friend, her brother, and her friends last night. It was closed, but we went in anyway because there was a huge crowd making use of four lures in one spot. I didn't make any interesting catches, but I saved up a lot of stardust. I distributed it all, but I'm gonna try and hold off on stardust for now until I start finding some better pokemon in the wild. Still hunting lapras.

Check out my Etsy shop, CinnamonMouse Crochet!
CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top