Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello

Go down

hello Empty hello

Post by riley on Wed 04 Nov 2020, 3:34 am

hello:) i'm pretty new to this website, so yeah.. anyways, i am a teen from the usa, and i have two mice. sadly, two of my mice passed away, i miss them dearly.

my female mouse, river is a self lilac with lighter lilac colouring on her stomach. she is pregnant, and the father of her babies is an all white mouse, named angel. i am a new mouse owner, i got my first three mice on september 7th, 2020. i'm not sure about what color her babies would be, but if you might now, please tell me!Smile

riley

Virgo In Love

https://riley.marie.84

Back to top Go down

hello Empty Re: hello

Post by Clementine on Wed 04 Nov 2020, 6:16 am

Hello, and welcome! Very Happy I'm sorry to hear about your other two mice. Rainbow Angel

Scorpio Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by M O U S E on Wed 04 Nov 2020, 9:07 am

Hello! I'm a teen mouse owner from the US as well. I find this forum to be very helpful, and I hope you do too (especially since River is going to be having pups!). There's no certain way to tell what color they will be, since they could possible have colors from either River or Angel's parents as well, and dominant and recessive genes play into it too. Do you know how to take care of mouse pups yet?

M O U S E
M O U S E
Sr Member
Sr Member

Taurus Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by riley on Wed 04 Nov 2020, 3:26 pm

no, i was hoping that i can find some more information on how to take care of mouse pups later on. this is river's first time being pregnant, i'm sure she would eat her babies, i hope not though.

riley

Virgo In Love

https://riley.marie.84

Back to top Go down

Post by M O U S E on Wed 04 Nov 2020, 6:45 pm

@riley wrote:no, i was hoping that i can find some more information on how to take care of mouse pups later on. this is river's first time being pregnant, i'm sure she would eat her babies, i hope not though.
Here is the forum's guide on breeding and pregnancy care. I've heard taking care of a litter is very expensive and requires a lot of time and patience, so good luck and I hope it all goes well.
https://www.petmousefanciers.com/t43-breeding-packet

M O U S E
M O U S E
Sr Member
Sr Member

Taurus Festive

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum