Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopt my mouse inland empire

2 posters

Go down

Adopt my mouse inland empire Empty Adopt my mouse inland empire

Post by Adoptmymouse Wed 08 Sep 2021, 1:48 am

Does anyone wanna adopt my mouse?? I can’t take care of him anymore, I know that sounds cruel but I would rather re-home him than neglect him. I will be including two silent spinners one big and one normal size, and one horizontal spinner that he really loves. I can also include water bottles and tubes for him to run in, I just can’t provide a cage since mine is 6 ft long and glass. I can provide a carrier cage though. I don’t know how to upload photos here but he’s really cute, he’s light tan and white and really small. I can send photos through email, just reply to this post and I will send my email. I will be giving everything for free including the spinners water bottles tubes etc. I am located in inland empire, California. I can drop it off on the weekends but not the weekdays, but I am always available for pick up.

Adoptmymouse

Back to top Go down

Adopt my mouse inland empire Empty Re: Adopt my mouse inland empire

Post by Mouserat Tue 02 Nov 2021, 3:59 pm

Hi sorry I know you posted this a while ago but is he by any chance still with you and still available for adoption?

Mouserat

Adoptmymouse likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoptmymouse Tue 02 Nov 2021, 7:52 pm

Mouserat wrote:Hi sorry I know you posted this a while ago but is he by any chance still with you and still available for adoption?

Yes he is. Can you email me at cky6801@gmail.com ? I’m not allowed to send inbox messages here because I don’t have enough posts.

Adoptmymouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down