Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salutations!

2 posters

Go down

Salutations! Empty Salutations!

Post by Ronan Sun 03 Oct 2021, 10:21 pm

Hello all! My name is Ronan and I am a new mouse owner. I have never had mice before, but at the behest of one of my more impulsive roommates, we have now been housing two fancy mice named Monster and Bang for almost a month. I've done a lot of research but it's been really on the go because I had very little time to prepare to take care of such creatures and I really want to do a good job so here I am.
My roommate, the impulsive one, bought the mice as well as the enclosure and bedding and I paid for most of the toys and food. Our third roommate has the job of taking the mice home with him over breaks (we are college students) and the two of them are also in charge of deep cleaning the tank.
Aside from that though, the other two don't have much to do with the mice, since their enclosure is in my room most of the time. I'm the one who cleans their wheel, refills their food, gives them toys and treats, and trains them. Even though I was most reluctant to get them due to the nature of the purchase, I have grown very fond of my little roommates. I'm a bit of an insomniac and an early riser, and having these little guys with me even in the wee hours of the night is very comforting.
So even though they're only 1/3 mine, I want to make sure my little energy drinks are happy and healthy and as well cared for as I can make them.

(Also not to gossip but my impulsive roommate who bought them, says she knows what she's doing because she used to own hamsters, but after seeing how she handles the mice I'm not gonna take her at her word for that and would like a second and third opinion on things lol.)

Ronan

Dee67 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Salutations! Empty Re: Salutations!

Post by Dee67 Mon 04 Oct 2021, 10:22 pm

Hi and welcome @Ronan . Sounds to me like you basically are the mouse mom now. Lots of great info on this site, use the search box and find just about anything but if you have specific questions, please ask.

Dee67
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/figgusnewton/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum