Tile, for cooling off.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tile, for cooling off.

Post by Rodents rock! on Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:57 pm

Hi all, today I got a small piece of tile for Mickey to give him the option to have a little bit cooler place to lay if he wants. I noticed yesterday when I had him out on the tile playing with his agility equipment, sometimes he would stretch out on the tile and just lay there. So I assumed he was enjoying it because it was cool. Smile
Rodents rock!

Aries Caffeine Fix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tile, for cooling off.

Post by CAPSLOCK on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:09 pm

That's a good idea. It's pretty warm here too. Let us know if Mr. Mickey uses it.

4 black lady-mice
CAPSLOCK
Sr Member
Sr Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:12 pm

Yep, mice appreciate cool items. I always try to keep something ceramic in the tank when it's hot. You can even put it in the refrigerator for a bit and then give it to him, if it's really hot.

Other pets: Maya, Kevin (cats), Murray, Sherberta, Gunther, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, (hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:52 am

So far I haven't seen him use it, but I hope he will. I will always leave it in there so he has the choice Smile  it was so cute though when I had him out and he stretched out on the tile, it was like he was saying "ahhhhhhh"

Aries Caffeine Fix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top