Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My baby mice and pooping...

Go down

My baby mice and pooping... Empty My baby mice and pooping...

Post by Kendranelson42 Mon 01 Aug 2022, 4:16 am

So I have two baby mice who I am guessing are going to open their eyes at any moment. I would say maybe 10ish days old. I've been feeding them KMR and they love it. The only issue I have is that they don't seem to poop often and when they do it's more loose. I stimulate their stomach and peri area to help. I'm just nervous that they may be constipated. They have a milk line and their bellies are not solid by any means. I feed them every 2 to 3 hrs. I have on the rare occasion had to leave them for up to four hours. Wondering if there is something else I should be doing? Should I try mixing some pedialyte for them also?

Kendranelson42

Back to top Go down

My baby mice and pooping... Empty Re: My baby mice and pooping...

Post by Kendranelson42 Mon 01 Aug 2022, 5:48 am

I should probably add that they are wild mice and I found them on the floor of the passenger side of my truck. Not pets. I'm just trying to get them so they can be on their own. There were five of them but sadly 3 passed. I'm heartbroken and want to do all I can for these ones to make it.

Kendranelson42

Back to top Go down