Buying dried mealworms

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buying dried mealworms

Post by scaredymouse on Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:01 am

I'm not sure what the going rate is for mealworms at the big pet stores. I know the prices vary based on whether you get them in the bird section or the reptile section (which is ridiculous). Anyway, I had to get a new bag a couple days ago and I wanted to tell you guys where I get them. I get a 7oz bag for $5.99 at the grocery store, Kroger. It was by total accident that I saw the there. I was looking for cat treats which were right new to the wild bird section. Even with all the animals I have here, that bag lasts forever. Anyway, if I'm not mistaken mealworms cost twice as much at the pet store than they do at the grocery store. So silly.

I really enjoy saving money Smile

Other pets: Maya, Kevin (cats), Murray, Sherberta, Gunther, Dustin, Lidiya, Chip, Squiggy, Nina, (hamsters), Chloe and Zoey (chinchillas)
Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie.
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buying dried mealworms

Post by Rodents rock! on Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:23 am

Great deal!

Aries Caffeine Fix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:57 am

I don't buy mine from the pet shop either, they really do overcharge! Great deal you got there.

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:42 am

I bought my last bag at Lowe's for around $14-15. It's a 20 oz bag, way better deal than the pet store.

Twix, Bacon, Hashbrown, Daryl, Cheeseburger,
Seren, Celyn, and Hazel
CallaLily

Aquarius Wishful

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/suz_eliz/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top