Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, haven't had a mouse before...

Go down

Hello, haven't had a mouse before... Empty Hello, haven't had a mouse before...

Post by Snootietoots Tue 16 Aug 2016, 12:16 pm

...But I will be getting a little boy soon, not sure exactly when yet. I'm pretty excited, and somewhat impatient, haha.
Anyway, hello! I thought perhaps it'd be nice to hang around here. I hope you're all doing well.

I am almost ready for the mouse, I just need food and bedding which I will be obtaining soon (I hope). I will probably get a larger wheel as well, as the one I have is rather small. I will watch for any problems.

So I'm not quite what to say, but hi. :O)

Snootietoots
Jr Member
Jr Member

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Hello, haven't had a mouse before... Empty Re: Hello, haven't had a mouse before...

Post by MesaMouse Tue 16 Aug 2016, 12:20 pm

Welcome Keep us posted on the "mouse hunt" and be sure to post pictures of your little fella and his home.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Hello, haven't had a mouse before... Empty Re: Hello, haven't had a mouse before...

Post by Peachy Tue 16 Aug 2016, 12:57 pm

Welcome!! Mouse Wave
Peachy
Peachy

Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snootietoots Tue 16 Aug 2016, 2:32 pm

Thank you! I will definitely post pictures once I meet the guy. Smile

Snootietoots
Jr Member
Jr Member

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Tue 16 Aug 2016, 4:28 pm

Welcome!! What size is your wheel? Mice need a relatively large wheel because of those tails—otherwise it could deform their spines and lead to a painful condition called wheel tail. I think it's a 7 inch wheel that is recommended Smile
That must be so exciting to be getting a mouse soon! Keep us updated!

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MooMouse Tue 16 Aug 2016, 6:25 pm

Welcome to the Pet Mouse Fanciers! I joined this forum yesterday and I already love it! I got my mouse a few months ago and I remember how excited I was to go to the SPCA to rescue him. I look forward to seeing pics of your new little friends!
MooMouse
MooMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

1st Place -- January 2017

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Tue 16 Aug 2016, 9:32 pm

Hello Snootietoots (cute name, love it!) Welcome! I got my first mouse a few months ago. His name is Mickey and I just love him. He is a sweetie! Looking forward to you getting your first mouse and seeing photos of him  Very Happy  Welcome Train
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Wed 17 Aug 2016, 7:07 am

Hello and welcome Mouse Wave I bet you're so excited to get your first mouse Very Happy

If you're looking for a wheel - the regular silent spinner is about 6.5 inches and is a fine size for most mice Smile anything around that size is good Thumbs Up

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Wed 17 Aug 2016, 10:10 am

Welcome Train

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Snootietoots Wed 17 Aug 2016, 4:45 pm

Thank you! I will keep an eye out for that size wheel when we go to the city. The one I have is only 4-5 inches. I nearly can't wait!
I also wasn't expecting such a welcome, haha. :O)

I may not be very active, by the way, but I will be around from time to time.

Snootietoots
Jr Member
Jr Member

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Wed 17 Aug 2016, 9:14 pm

Welcome!

Yup, definitely replace that wheel, or you'll have mice with painfully deformed spines. Good luck with the mouse hunt, and I hope you'll keep us posted, even if you aren't too active!

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down