Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird Occurrence While Medicating!

Go down

Weird Occurrence While Medicating!  Empty Weird Occurrence While Medicating!

Post by CinnamonPearl on Tue 16 Aug 2016, 11:15 pm

Had something bizarre happen while I was giving Egg her last praziquantal dose today. As I was giving her the meds through the syringe, she just started bleeding! :O Kinda scary! It wasn't gushing or anything, but she spooked me out of finishing the dose (not that it was working anyway). Kinda weird. Maybe I accidentally knocked her tooth or something? I'll have to be more gentle in the future.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Weird Occurrence While Medicating!  Empty Re: Weird Occurrence While Medicating!

Post by MouseLover on Wed 17 Aug 2016, 7:02 am

Yikes, that is scary. Good that the praziquantal treatment is over though. Is she still on baytril for the URI?

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Weird Occurrence While Medicating!  Empty Re: Weird Occurrence While Medicating!

Post by CinnamonPearl on Wed 17 Aug 2016, 7:15 am

Her last two doses are today. She's still breathing a little funny, but she has definitely improved. I'm gonna give it a couple of days before talking to her vet.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down