Useful Links
Forum Rules
Please read the forum rules before posting. If you have any questions, contact a moderator.

Pet Mouse Info
Links to help you find all the care info threads throughout the forum.

Contact
Use this link if you need to get in touch with the administration team without an account.

FAQ (forum)
Frequently Asked Questions about the forum.

Vetective™
Vetective™ is "a community-driven exotic mammal veterinarian locator and review service."

Pet Adoption
ChatBox

Weird Occurrence While Medicating!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird Occurrence While Medicating!

Post by CinnamonPearl on Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:15 pm

Had something bizarre happen while I was giving Egg her last praziquantal dose today. As I was giving her the meds through the syringe, she just started bleeding! :O Kinda scary! It wasn't gushing or anything, but she spooked me out of finishing the dose (not that it was working anyway). Kinda weird. Maybe I accidentally knocked her tooth or something? I'll have to be more gentle in the future.

Check out my Etsy shop, CinnamonMouse Crochet!
CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird Occurrence While Medicating!

Post by MouseLover on Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:02 am

Yikes, that is scary. Good that the praziquantal treatment is over though. Is she still on baytril for the URI?

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird Occurrence While Medicating!

Post by CinnamonPearl on Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:15 am

Her last two doses are today. She's still breathing a little funny, but she has definitely improved. I'm gonna give it a couple of days before talking to her vet.

Check out my Etsy shop, CinnamonMouse Crochet!
CinnamonPearl

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top