Possibly pregnant females, seeking advice

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re: Possibly pregnant females, seeking advice

Post by CinnamonPearl on Sat 05 Nov 2016, 10:34 pm

I think I'm actually going to die before these babies are weaned because they are TOO DARN CUTE and I can't handle it! Laughing I seriously wish I could take three girls or a boy off your hands. Sad Is shipping mice possible?

As for why they're split up, I've heard about mothers doing that when they have more babies than they can handle at once! So they deal with half at a time. But someone more experienced with nursing mothers will have to weigh in.

Pisces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy on Sat 05 Nov 2016, 10:49 pm

Oh my gosh. They're too darn cute. Swoon2

If their eyes are open they might have just followed her out and stayed out. I had one baby who held on when Mom was done nursing and got dragged out of the nest. lol Culling once their eyes are open is very unlikely.
Peachy

Scorpio Mellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent on Sat 05 Nov 2016, 11:36 pm

@CinnamonPearl wrote:I think I'm actually going to die before these babies are weaned because they are TOO DARN CUTE and I can't handle it! Laughing I seriously wish I could take three girls or a boy off your hands. Sad Is shipping mice possible?

As for why they're split up, I've heard about mothers doing that when they have more babies than they can handle at once! So they deal with half at a time. But someone more experienced with nursing mothers will have to weigh in.
Shipping mice is possible, but prohibitively expensive (about $200 per mouse is the lowest I've seen). Plus, very few shipping providers allow the shipment of mammals in the US, thanks to PETA putting pressure on them in order to make it harder for researchers to get test animals.

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Selina (Broken Black), and Olivia (Broken Tricolor)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW), Lucy (Brindle), and Sarah (PEW)
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

View user profile http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily on Sun 06 Nov 2016, 6:16 am

They're so cute!  The mystery babies look RY to me still. Many shades fit RY.
Mouse Variety Page wrote:These mice can come in any number of yellow shades ranging from flame red, light blond, and even dark sable-looking.

They definitely don't look agouti to me.  On my screen they look kind of goldenish-yellow. So I'm thinking they'll just be one of the darker shades of RY. And yes, they are definitely looking satin.

Gerbils: Oghren & Merin / Jeffrey, Geoffrey, & Jeffri /
Hamlet & Horatio / Emrys, Cream, & Hershey / 
Bill & Frances   Hearts  Hamster: Daydream
CallaLily

Aquarius Spooky

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/suz_eliz/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6